Thursday, July 22, 2004

Got a New Agent!

Things are picking up in Tinseltown. So, now it's time to get to work! Getting my hair and nails done this week for my new headshots next week. Meeting with a group of my friends and fellow actors to form a new sketch comedy group. Can't wait for that! We have a real talented group together for this and I think it's going to be great! Plus, I get to work with Ashley again and finally get to work with Eric, which I've always wanted to get the chance to do.

So, it's a week of news!

New Hair.
New nails.
New pictures.
New group.
New agent!!!!!!

Woohoo!

Going to a free Steve Tyrell concert on Saturday. So excited. On the lawn at the lake. Picnic basket, wine, blanket and some smooth standards sung by the finest crooner since Sinatra.

Life is good.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home