Monday, May 10, 2004

MY first post to my new blog! YAY!

My very dear dear friend and soul sister, the great Bonnie Gillespie, set me up a little blog. How cool is that, eh? I was "complaining" to her last night that I didn't have a decent little place to go and write down my thoughts (like she has here at --> BonBlogs ) Bonnie in true form grabbed onto that wish of mine and followed through with a promise she made to me that she would "hook me up" and just a few minutes ago I received an email from the goddess herself with all the details of my new wonderful little corner of the web! The beautiful introduction was written by her. *smiles* I will probably change it in time. Mainly so I don't look so conceited! ;-) But, for now, I think I'll let it stay! So off we go! Into the wild wild world of me. Hope you enjoy! Hang on and fasten your seat belts! Sometimes life in the world of Debra can be a bit of a bumpy ride! And, Thanks, sis! I love you bigger than the sky!





1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Yay! I LOVE it! I am so ready for the bumps and climbs and twists and turns! Bring 'em on! Yay! Yay! Yay! Love it already. LOVE YOU! XXOO

5/11/2004 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home