Saturday, March 11, 2006

Well, THAT was Interesting.



I'm sitting here at my computer, minding my own business, watching a re-run of the news and I look up and see flashing lights in my dining room window. So I go to my front door look outside and see 4 police cars, an ambulance, an EMT truck and a fire engine outside my house! They took someone away on a stretcher and the cops were talking to my neighbors and a crowd of 20-somethings across the way!


LOVELY!

Hmmmm, I feel I should know about what went down just now. I have kids to worry about. Guess I could check the LAPD site?

*sigh*

These are the moments we treasure, no?

:P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They busted me regarding some "restraining order". Sorry for the mayhem.

3/13/2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Envoy-ette said...

This so reminds me of the time cops were in my backyard looking for packets of "something" because they just chased a guy running through on foot throwing his stash every which way...as he fled!

12/09/2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home