Saturday, February 18, 2006

YAY!!!

I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow! It's been For-e-ver!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to use part of the giant gift certificate that my darling husband Michael gave me as a gift for my birthday last month. I get 4 different treatments to use whenever I wish. Hair, Nails, Massage, Facial. Ahhhhhh, yes. Bliss. I need this so badly tomorrow. Not just because it's been so long since I had a trip to the salon and my hair looks like crap, but also because I've been working so damn hard and I could use a little relaxation and pampering! Heeeeee! :)




Hey!!! Do you think if I slip them a little extra cash they could make me to look like this? ---->


Hmmmm, I didn't think so either.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

naaa, you're far hotter now than she is

2/18/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

Teehee! Thanks, Ali! XO

2/18/2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you want to look like her?

And I could give you the facial... (panic)

2/18/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Holy crud, I logged on to post the EXACT first thing that Leemsy posted. No shock there. Hee!

2/18/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

What, Bon? You wouldn't want to give me a Leemer-like facial? ;)

2/18/2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home