Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh. My. Gawd!

SOOOOOOO unbelievably busy! I've been working on two seperate films this past week and I can not tell you how busy I have been! It's a good busy! Really. Honest. But, I need a break! Eeeegads!

I have learned so much more about the peculiarness and the greatness of actors this week. Some things just boggle my mind! And, some things make me so proud!

Makes me appreciate my actor friends who "get it" so much more! I'll blog about it more in a couple of days. Must get some sleep for a loooong day of pre-reads and callbacks tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you are an actor (or you want to be one) read this: The Actors Voice

Aaaaand this: Self Management For Actors

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Awwww. Thanks, sis!

Hope your day is rocking!!!!!!!

Love you.

2/01/2006 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should see some of the scary headshots I played with at my internship

2/02/2006 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home