Saturday, December 31, 2005

Why Oh Why do I do this???

Christmas Eve morning I wake up sick as a dog with that flu that's going around. So I quickly call my friend and beg for vicoden to get me through the day since we have guests coming over to eat, drink, be merry and celebrate the holiday for the next umpteen hours and my body aches and my throat is killing me. She does. God bless her. And I get through it.

It was actually quite fun! Nothing better than being around your closest friends during the holidays. I've been away for 7 months and it was so nice to be with everyone again and spend that time with them in our new place.

But, I am now still so so sick! And it's not only New Years Eve tomorrow (well, technically today) but it's also my birthday on the 1st! And here I sit. My night-owl self. Refusing to go to bed and get some rest so that I will get better so I can ENJOY my day!!! In fact, I've stayed up 'til 3 or 4 in the morning every night this week!!! Why do I do that? Ugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Have to say, I've craved Vicodin many times this year, but haven't acquired it. In fact, I've not had a drop since October 2004. Probably for the best.

Anywho, the crud is definitely going around. Have sleep, have fluids, have faith. You'll be fine. XXOO

1/01/2006 3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored myself some Darvocet the other night because the pain from the tendonitis in my knees and ankles was so bad that I thought my roomie was going to have to take me to the ER.

1/03/2006 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home