Monday, June 05, 2006

It's The Little Things, Really...

How do you survive those little moments of distress over finding dirty socks on the dining room table, your daughter's coloring book in the refrigerator and a phone call from your oldest daughter telling you she just ran out of gas a half a mile from your house and can you come help???

You remember the good times from the day before when you shared a wonderful Sunday brunch with your family, an early afternoon of being spoiled shopping with your hubby and a late day swim with your kids. Followed by a good old fashioned BBQ to finish it all off!!! *sigh* Yes, I can survive anything after a great day like that!

Also, have some GREAT news today! My cast just became more complete after receiving acceptance of offers to Erin Gray, Michael Swan, Patricia Place, and Ed Brigadier in the film I've been casting! Woohoo! I am a happy girl!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! FIREWORKS!!!!!!

(That's for the successful casting, of course. The BBQ only receives polite applause.)

6/05/2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

Thank you, darling Eric! Where HAVE you been? I miss chatting with you! Write me, tell me what you've been up to!

6/05/2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Congrats! Great cast! *clap* *clap* *clap*

6/05/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

Thanks, sis! Thanks in part to you! It all started with you! *tips hat*

Love you!

6/06/2006 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the casting!!

Laura

6/06/2006 3:27 AM  
Blogger Hal said...

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!*

The above is the transcription of me whispering and holding the word "HA" to symbolize a stadium full of people giving you a standing ovation.

Congrats on the castings!

6/06/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

Thanks, Laura and Hal! Great excuse for a Tana's outing eh? Laura, do you feel a Tana flu coming on??? ;)

6/06/2006 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debwa - I LOVE YOU!!! You have every reason in the world to celebrate your greatness, and I am too damn proud to be just one who applauds your success wildly!!!

PS - I think that's *my* coloring book that you found in the fridge.

6/06/2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This month is bad for the flu as I'm going on vacation on the 17th but I could get very ill next month . . .

Laura

6/06/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

My dear Mr. Halasz, you ARE so good to me. LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Laura, no worries, next month is good too! ANY day is a good day for Tana's!!!

6/06/2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger Hal said...

D-Mac,

My immunity to the Tana flu has been unfortunately strengthened, due to play, travel, and work commitments.

Soon, however, I will be unhealthy again, getting unhealthier as I drink Moretti's and listen to Mike insult me.

6/09/2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger Debra McCarthy said...

As a matter of fact he was!!! But, no. The socks were Sean's! David only left his rosey-cheeked smile as he left the building! Teehee!

6/11/2006 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home