Saturday, July 02, 2005

Happy Independance Day!!!

So, we're gearing up to go to the lake house tomorrow to celebrate the 4th. BBQ'd beef brisket, blueberry pie, boating, swimming, jet-skiing, etc... Fun in the sun! My brother-in-law picked up the fireworks we had ordered today. Between us and the next-door-neighbor at the lakehouse we have over $2000.00 in fireworks to set off!!! Yeee-owsers!!! Apparently, we have one that has 750 charges! Should be interesting!

All we will be missing is our dear sweet Ashley. Seen above with sparklers and her little sister, Maddie at last years celebration!

I'll be headed to L.A. on Wednesday so I will see her then! We are going to Yosemite to spend a few days with my dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, uncles and aunts. We have a couple of camp sites and we will be spreading my mothers ashes there, which was her wish. It will be a very bittersweet trip. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and spending some nice quiet time with them all.

I wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home