Saturday, February 26, 2005

Big Oscar Party Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is our 5th annual Oscar party. Ashley is away filming an MTV television show. It will be her first time she's missed the party. :( I miss her bunches. We'll have some of the same friends and a few new ones. It should be a lot of fun!

Now, for my predictions:

Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett
Best Supporting Actor: Alan Alda
Best Actress: Hilary Swank
Best Actor: Jamie Fox
Best Director: Martin Scorsese
Best Picture: The Aviator
Original Screenplay: Charlie Kaufman (Eternal Sunshine...)
Adapted Screenplay: Alexander Payne/Jim Taylor (Sideways)
Animated Feature: Shrek 2

I may be wrong on the Alan Alda pick. Something tells me it may be Morgan Freeman instead. *shrug* We shall see.

I have a party to throw tomorrow afternoon and my house is a disaster. I still haven't gone shopping yet and I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to wear.

Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home